What should your submission accomplish?
- Critically examine health and development aid practices that prioritize donor-driven, technical approaches
- Explore alternative options in the global aid landscape and highlight the valuable knowledge of local communities in addressing health
- Examine global health from all perspectives – we would appreciate it if your post focused on one or more of the following topics: health, economy, environment, social progression
- Connect the experiences of health care workers in aid-recipient countries with students and young professionals in donor countries
- Give voice to the perspectives of those who are often left out of the dialogue about global health aid
- Submissions should be 400-1000 words long and sent in Microsoft Word format (.doc).
- We [and our readers] love pictures and videos! Please attach a .jpeg of image(s) or provide a link to image(s)/video on a personal website
- Please do not send us images that you do not have permission to use – your own photos are preferred.
- Although we are primarily an English language blog we will accept a piece in another language as long as it is accompanied by an English translation and both will be posted.
- Cite all data sources.
- Include links within your text (in parenthesis) whenever you reference an external source that is available on the web.
- For other sources, please include cites in line, in parenthesis, and include: author name, title, organization (if applicable), publisher and publisher location, date, and type of source (i.e. personal communication, book, article)
- As many blogs are stories and opinions, not all will have cites/sources/links.
To have a post be considered for publishing, please send submission or any questions to email@example.com.
An editor will review your article and get back to you within two weeks. If a piece is time sensitive, please let us know.
**We reserve the right to reject or edit all submissions. All edited submissions will be sent back to the writer for final approval before posted.**